Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cartier, Van Cleef&Arpel, Boucheron, Bulgari, Bucherer, Bulova, Tiffany Jewelry w/ Diamonds, Emeralds,Sapphires,Rubies and all beautiful gems...

Jewellery is my extravagance in life!!!! As a young girl in the 70's, a love affair was thus born for me between myself and jewellery...!!! Just to recall a few sequence of events during my younger days, I got my first job as receptionist/assistant to my cousin who got a tailoring-shop and merchandising store at Plaza Mart, Bacolod City. As a working student, I had to learn how to make my economic monthly budget at an early age as everything when it comes to financial situation was limited. Yet, t'was not a hindrance for me to start with my fascination and devotion in this wonderful world of jewelleries. Aside from my bedspace monthly rental, food and transportation I had to pay, I could still spare few pesos for my remittance to my boardmate who's working in one of many pawnshops in Bacolod City. Buying in installment basis are very common in the Philippines which in a way the best alternative for me then. I would love ransacking the stocks of my boardmate under their remnants sale as for me to look for a bargain and to my reach of my petty budget account.

As I grew up, my passion in jewellery widened and it became a part of my livelihood. To be engaged in antiquity business, encounter with a fabulous jewellery pieces is a magic moment for a simple individual like me!!!!








My antique Burmese Jade necklace purchased by my husband in one of the antique-shop of our hotel during our honeymoon in Singapore, 1984.










Bigger auction houses are great source to find a magnificent piece of jewellery like this. Owned by a celebrated beauty and artist from Italy.









A masterpiece by an Austrian goldsmith and wore by a legend in the world of Opera.













A vintage 22-carat solid gold collier with a designers signature swing-up the price although in the middle of economical crisis.











A bismarck 18-carat gold chain is a very popular piece in northern part of Europe










These jewellery are versatile and would complement most outfit for the evening out or in the office













A one-carat brilliant diamond I love to wear discreetly










Emerald choker is a must if one need to be all dressed-up









Set of ring, earrings, bracelet and necklace in 18-carat gold with brills makes a woman romantic and affectionate timelessly











Without my 18-carat X-chain collier, I would feel naked












Amethyst my birthstone; has many supernatural powers













Emerald ring with brills in a form of a crown was made for over 200 years ago for a Preussen duchess










A Cartier ring with Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald and brills on a 18-carat gold setting










A cocktail-ring in 21-carat gold with diamonds is a Dubai souviner to a privileged visitor





Antique Victorian 3 carat Emerald with brills ring






A 4 carat sapphire w/ brills ring is one of my retirement-insurance someday









A Tiffany cocktail ring with diamond is a girls dream












An Art-Deco ring with emerald and diamonds belong among my favorite jewellery










An antique 18-carat gold ring with 2 carat solitaire brilliant diamond has been in the bank-vault most of the time









The mighty Alexandrite gemstone is the Russian imperial colors ware red and green as it shifts in daylight and incandescent. It is so rare, that most people have never seen one!











Some of my vintage ladies gold-watch collection such as Ebel, Zenith, Cartier, Jaeger Lecoultre, Certina, Rolex etc










My timely appreciated company for so many years needs conditioning and beauty sleep too once in a while









An 18-carat gold ladies watch, once belong to one of outstanding ballerina of all Europes ballet scenes











A symphony of all festivities and memories in different forms gathered in one heirloom bracelet goldchain










A well crafted 18-carat bracelet with diamond that truly stand-out!












A solid 22-carat gold with diamonds is a regular client in the bank-vault










My favorite precious brooch has won so much attention and admiration












One of my happy days bargain hunting in Lisbons Vintage and Antiquity Exhibitions










One of my dozen pair of earrings









Emeralds and diamonds earrings also from one of my exciting moments visiting different places and antique shops in Paris




THANK YOU LORD, FOR BEING SO KIND TO ME, AMEN!